Wednesday, June 29, 2011

GAME ON!!!

Hey everyone! I know it's been QUITE some time since I last posted anything on this blog. As I prepare to return home from my 6 month deployment... I'm getting back into the swing of things.
I've got lots of potential challenges on the horizon (returning from deployment, moving out of my house, renting my house, moving across country, etc...) ... but I am determined to have it all work out just as it should!

I've set a date! I'll be competing in the WBFF New England Championships on 5 Nov! I'm so excited, I've already had a seamstress start on my costume! I'll be saluting my Navy brothers and sisters in arms this time. So far, it's coming out GREAT!

In addition to getting back on board with this blog, I'm also updating my website, I created a FB fanpage, and much much more! Stay tuned as it all comes together!

No comments:

Post a Comment